Pendergast Safety Equipment Respects Your Privacy
We hold the privacy and security of our customers in the highest regard. To earn your trust, we respect your privacy while handling personally identifiable information relating to you and your transactions with us, whether through our catalog, catalog business, or on our website operated in the United States.
This Privacy Statement describes the personally identifiable information we gather about you, what we do with it, the safeguards we have in place to protect it, and how you can control our use of it.
Select any of the topics below or scroll down to find further details.
What personally identifiable information does Pendergast Safety Equipment request?
- Any information provided by a customer in the website may be used to process your orders and to identify you within our systems. We may use your contact information, including your email address, to contact you if we have questions about your order. We may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information.
- We do not and will not further access any credit card information you provide, nor do we or will we use your credit card information for any purpose beyond fulfilling your order.
Tell me about website "cookies".
How does Pendergast Safety Equipment use personally identifiable information about me?
- The personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us is used to process your orders and may be used to identify you within our systems.
- We may use your email address to contact you if we have questions about your order. We may also use your email address to notify you about new products, services, special promotions, offers or other information.
With whom might Pendergast Safety Equipment share personally identifiable information about me?
- We will not disclose personally identifiable information about you to others except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement or as specifically authorized by you at the time the information is collected.
- We contract with third parties to provide specific products or services to you. For example, we use a credit card company to issue credit and verify, bill, and collect payments when you make a purchase with a credit card. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, outside direct mail and catalog vendors to provide customers with product and sale information, and outside service providers to operate our website and to send emails to customers and prospective customers. These service providers are provided with only the information that they need to perform their functions and are not permitted to use or disclose your personally identifiable information for other purposes without your authorization.
- We may share your personally identifiable information among Pendergast Safety Equipment's various affiliated businesses in order to send you information and to cater to your shopping preferences.
- We enter into marketing relationships with advertisers or other companies that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to Pendergast Safety Equipment customers. We may share non-identifiable aggregated information with these companies, and, in addition, we may provide them with mailing address information so that they may extend offers to you.
Does Pendergast Safety Equipment conduct special programs that use personally identifiable information?
- We occasionally conduct surveys, contests, or other promotional programs that involve the collection of personally identifiable information, and we may send promotional emails to such participants from time to time. Participation in these programs is completely voluntary. You have a choice whether to disclose the requested information without limiting your ability to place orders for products and services. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address) and demographic information (such as gender, zip code, or age). Contact information will be used to notify participants of the outcome of such promotions. Survey information may be used or disclosed for purposes of monitoring or improving the performance of our operations.
- We generally do not collect information through our website from children under age 13. If we conduct a special online program that is open to children, children under age 13 will be permitted to participate only with the consent of a parent or guardian or will otherwise be given the opportunity to participate without the need to provide personally identifying information.
How is my personally identifiable information protected?
How can I limit the use and sharing of personally identifiable information about me?
- You may decline to receive promotional e-mail from us at any time. Every promotional email we send contains a web link to "opt out" of future email promotions. You may also opt out of promotional emails by sending an email request or by calling us at 800-551-1901.
- You may ask us to refrain from providing personally identifiable information about you for marketing purposes to other companies with which we have marketing relationships, and you may request to be removed from our catalog and mailing lists, by calling us at 800-551-1901, by writing to us at Pendergast Safety Equipment, 8400 Enterprise Ave Philadelphia, PA 19153, or by faxing us at 215-365-7527.
- We reserve the right to change our data practices from time to time. The current Privacy Statement will always be posted online. If we revise our Privacy Statement, you may decline to permit us to use your personally identifiable information under the new policy by notifying us as described above.
How may I contact Pendergast Safety Equipment?
||Pendergast Safety Equipment
8400 Enterprise Ave