LED Baton Road Flares are emergency safety flares that replace standard safety wands and incendiary flares. Use of these safety flares reduces the risk of fires, ground water contamination, and batteries in our landfills.
The kit includes 3-single flares and 2-Flex Fit Tripods (#1159), inside a durable storage case that doubles as a charging unit with all chargers included.
• 15 red LEDs visible light range up to 4 miles (effectively see light patterns up to 1 mile)
• 1 Half-wattt flashlight
• Waterproof & floats
• Crush proof
• Corrosion proof
• High strength magnets attach to metal surfaces
• Rechargeable battery included, does not need to be replaced
• 5 Flash patterns including S.O.S. Morse Code
• Includes 120V wall charger, 12V car charger, USB charger
• Operating Temp. 14°F- 122°F (-10 °C - 50°C)
Uses: Emergency safety flare that can be held in your hand or placed on the ground to identify road hazards, signal for help, mark detours, or direct traffic. Approved for use in personal vehicles and in the aviation, trucking, marine, and public safety markets.
Made In USA